Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wild at Heart

Some people are of the opinion that I've gotten kinda daring and wild this summer. This surprised me because I haven't changed on the inside, I'm just getting better at reflecting it. Usually I show people what they want to see. Sometimes this is good, cause I can blend into a crowd, and not go against the grain. Sometimes not so good, because people don't see the real me. Lately I've been trying new things, things I've always wanted to do. I guess the first "wild" thing I did this year was getting a second hole pierced in my ears. It's nothing extravagant, and lots of people have two holes in their ears, but I guess nobody really expects that from me. I like it when I do something unexpected. People are constantly underestimating me, and when they do, I shock them. It's quite fun. :) Another crazy new thing I did just last weekend was ride a motorcycle. Not a Harley, but a sport bike. A friend of mine promised me a ride, so the next chance I got, I took him up on it. It was utterly amazing. Words cannot describe the way I felt as we raced down the highway. It felt like I was sitting still, and everything was whizzing by me at lightning speed. So amazing. I can't wait to do it again! Stay tuned to see what other wild and crazy stunts I try this summer. ;)







My piercing










This is pretty close to what I rode, only his was orange.

1 comment:

Mrs.H said...

Watch it! Motorcycles are addictive!