Friday, February 27, 2009

Atlanta


This weekend my sister and I are trekking to Atlanta, Georgia to watch my brother in a fencing tournament. I was excited about the weekend because it was a chance to see the fam, and get out of Starkvegas for a while. I haven't been to Atlanta in a long time, so I don't really remember lots about it. I think the last time I was here was when my aunt and uncle lived here. My cousin had just been born, so we came to see her. She's almost 11 now! We are staying in the Westin Hotel. It's really nice, even though there are still windows missing from the tornado that hit downtown Atlanta almost a year ago. There is still a good bit of damage.

The ride down here was...interesting, to say the least. I let my sister drive. Enough said.

Anyways, we're here now, chillin at the hotel. Sometime tonight I think we're going to eat supper at the Hard Rock. I really like downtown Atlanta so far. Except for the traffic...

No comments: