Monday, February 9, 2009

Coloring

I thought that when I finished grade school that I would graduate from coloring. Aparently, even in college, coloring is still an important skill. I have map quiz in geography tomorrow, and to practice we have maps to color and mark. It's kinda fun. The fact that we have to know every country, city, and physical feature of all of Europe and Russia for the quiz tomorrow is not fun...

This week has been crazy already...and it's only Monday. I had a paper, a test, and a horrible spanish class to attend. I really really do not care for my professor. He is arrogant, mean-spirited, and thinks we are all stupid English-speakers. Nevermind that he can't speak English worth a lick himself... So I've got a long week ahead of me.

So I'm off to color.
P.S. I stayed up that night studying and even got up early the next morning to study more. Come to find out when I arrived in class, he didn't give the quiz. :( All that effort for nothing!

No comments: