Wednesday, July 22, 2015

What's Up Wednesday 7/22/15

So I don't have much today, but I realized it's Wednesday today (after thinking it was Wednesday all day yesterday) so I thought I'd check in.

Swagbucks- I have earned $45 in Swagbucks gift cards so far! Pretty excited about that.  I have one visa gift card that can be used anywhere online, and three Amazon.com gift cards.  You can get anything on Amazon! I'm a prime member too, which has paid for itself with the free 2-day shipping and Amazon streaming video.  We have watched several seasons of tv shows on there already.

School- School officially starts in a couple weeks.  I think I am ready to be a student again... It's been a while!

Money Saving Mom- I love this blog.  I follow her on Facebook, and when I remember, on http://moneysavingmom.com/

Weekend Plans- I am going to go to the local farmer's market this Saturday to see if I can get some veggies to put in the freezer. Plus, I want to make some biscuit dough, cookie dough, and lasagna in the freezer too.  So helpful for when you don't have time or don't feel like cooking much.  Even my hubby can make supper that way ;)

No comments: