Monday, July 6, 2015

Now begins another journey...


As of today, I am officially a Mississippi State student again!  I applied for readmission to begin taking prerequisites for a Masters in Business Administration.  Because I am an employee, the University will allow me to take up to 6 credit hours a semester for free. So I am planning to take advantage of this, and earn my Master's Degree.  I am planning on taking one night class this semester to get my feet wet again.  It has been over 4 years since my last college class! So hopefully I will pick it back up without a problem.  Looking forward to this new addition to my life.

2 comments:

diannanicole said...

yaaaayyyy! Congrats! you'll fall right back into place. :)

Mississippi Girl said...

Thanks! I hope so! I kinda miss class lol. At least I say that now...