Thursday, September 24, 2015

Passion Planner Review

I apologize for those of you who have been eagerly awaiting my blog, clicking the refresh button every 5 seconds in hopes of a new post appearing. I promise I will do better about posting.

So, as most of you know, I am pretty much addicted to planning and organizing.  And all things office supply.  So I was pretty stoked to find that Passion Planner had their academic calendars for 50% off! I can't resist a deal.


So far, I am loving it.  I went to Walmart yesterday and bought a set of Papermate Inkjoy colored pens.  I am all about some color coding!  I love the Sharpie pens that I was using with the printed planner I made, but I read a review saying that the Sharpie pens would bleed through the Passion Planner, and we can't have that happening.


This planner is more than just a planner; it's meant to incorporate elements of a journal, sketch pad, and goal worksheet.  I have yet to fully utilize it all, because it just came yesterday! But here's a sneak peek.


Monthly View
Notice my color coding guide!
Blank weekly view.
There's space to write everything down by time each day.
It goes from 6 am-11pm
Here's the current week I have started filling out.

At the end of each month, there is space to journal about your month.
What was good, what was bad, what to improve, new goals, etc.

Have you ever used a Passion Planner?  What planner are you using that you love?

No comments: