Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fail

Today was the first day back to school. I was out last week for three days, and Monday-Tuesday of this week was a holiday. So I haven't been to school in a week. I just got out of my 8 o'clock Spanish class. We had a test. I didn't know about this test. I failed this test. I don't normally curse, but right now I'm so angry that I could curse a blue streak. It's terrible but that's what's flying around in my head right now. I want to scream, or at the very least talk to someone about it, but it seems that no one answers text messages at nine in the morning. I really want to punch something right now. It's probably a good thing I'm sitting on campus in a relatively quite room or I'd probably have a broken computer and/or hand. Not many things make me mad, but apparently failing a test does. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. And there's nothing I can do about it!!!! My professor is so hard nosed. He doesn't care if we all flunk. So even if I asked, he woudn't do anything- no extra credit, no make-up. If I hadn't had to spend two nights in the ER last week and been put on stupid painkillers, maybe I would have known about the test and actually studied for it. This sucks. Big time. I hate when crap like this happens, and aparently it likes to happen to me. This year is not turning out to be better than last. It's getting worse every day that passes. I'm going to go crawl into a fetal position and hide from the world for a while. Maybe I'll come out in a few years. Oh wait, I have class at ten. Yay me.   

No comments: