Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Well...

I made the cut to finalist, and I have three phone interviews scheduled this week and next.  So I'm hoping this pans out. We'll see.

Observation #1:
My friends are blogging more this summer.  I like that.  I love reading what's going on in their life via the great blogosphere.

Observations #2:
I love summer.  These are reasons why: sunglasses, frozen drinks, flip-flops, friends, sand, sun, sunscreen, water, mild nights, free time, country music, citrus, tans, windows down, reading, hobbies, and so much more.

Observations #3:
People in public who laugh at something they're reading or listening to are amusing.  I've done it before though, so I can't judge.

Observation #4:
This weekend My Love is going to get a boxer puppy.  I am as excited as he is.  I love puppies!

Observation #5:
I love coffee shops.  Especially this one in Brandon.  It's comfortable, relaxing, and fun to go to.

I think that's all the observations I have for now. Stay tuned.

No comments: