Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Exciting Changes!

So you might have noticed that I've made some changes to the ole blog.  How do you like it?  I've decided that my blog needs a bit of direction.  I hope that in the process, maybe I'll get a clue about what direction my life is going in.  I want this blog to be less about what's happening to me and more about what I'm doing. Instead of being the receiver, I want to be the doer.  I hope to focus more on my hobbies and talents.  Things like photography, cooking, crafts, and the like.  Anything I happen to be doing at the time.  So, let's hope this works.

I would also like to ask a favor of those reading.  For the sake of a little research, please post a comment if you read this post.  Something as simple as "I read it!" will do nicely.  It can be anonymous if you prefer.  I'm just trying to get an idea of how many of you are out there.

Thanks!