Thursday, December 29, 2011

Too Many Options!

Update on last week: Goal failed. The weather kinda put a kink in things. Will try again next week!

Tonight I got on a wedding planning kick.  I started looking at guest lists, venues, bridesmaids dresses, tuxes, flowers, cakes, etc.  I have concluded that there are entirely too many options and ideas out there.  I am a very visual person, so I look for pictures of things I like and add them to www.pintrest.com. You simply must check out this site.  It has so many ideas for crafts, recipes, weddings, clothes, and more. It's addicting.  I have my own "boards" here. Feel free to check those out as well.

I have been engaged for almost five months and I feel like I haven't done much with the planning. I do have almost 11 months left to plan, though.  We finally set a date (yay!) for December 8, 2012.  I booked the Chapel of Memories on Mississippi State's campus.  It's a gorgeous little chapel and it means something to both of us.  We met and started dating at State, so it's fitting. So that's two things down.

My mother and I have been hashing out wedding dress ideas and designs.  She's going to make my dress!  I'm very excited about this.  Even though I will have to wait a while to see myself in the finished product, it will be so special and definitely worth the wait.

No comments: