Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cheaper than Therapy

I tried at the beginning of the year to start blogging about crafts, recipes, and photography so that maybe my blog would get noticed.  There's a company that shows your blogs to other companies so that maybe they would want you to publish a review of one of their products.  Well, I tried that for a while, but I decided that's not what my blog is for.  It's awesome that other people make money on blogging.  Not many, but some.  My blog is more like therapy.  I don't have many regular followers, but I don't really blog for other people.  I do it for me.  There's just something about venting to a computer screen.  I hope in expressing what I'm feeling or describing what's going on in my life, if someone reads it, it will help them too.  Or at least be entertaining.  But it's really my cheap therapy.

That being said, I haven't been blogging as much as I used to.  I'm not sure exactly why.  It's not for lack of free time.  As of yesterday, I had been unemployed for over 2 months.  I had plenty of free time.  It's not that everything in my life is hunky dory.  I've still got my share of difficulties.  Whatever the reason, I decided it's time to blog again.

No comments: