Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wedding Update


So where am I in the wedding process?

Wedding venue: Check.  Chapel of Memories at State reserved and payed for.

Reception venue: Check.  Ballroom in the Union reserved.

Catering: Check. Talked with MSU Catering. Will submit order in the fall.

Dress: Check.  Picked out fabric for my dress (only took 2 hours... haha).  I love what we've come up with. Too bad I can't post pictures here (not that future hubby reads my blog, but just in case).  My mom also made a mock up of the patter to see if it worked with my shape (which will hopefully be a smaller shape come December).  It will look great.  So the actual construction of the dress is the next step.

Undergarments for dress: I've got those picked out. Just have to order.

Shoes: I found fabulous maroon shoes. So excited!

Jewelry: Still in the works.

Bridesmaid dresses: Next on the list.

No comments: