Friday, January 8, 2016

What is in My Earbuds


In addition to my goal of reading more this year, I am also enjoying listening to different things too!  Here is a list of the things I am enjoying listening to. 

@BOLDturquoise on Periscope:  Mackenzie Monroe has a morning show each morning about 9 am CST.  It's called Cultivating the Lovely and it's all about becoming the moms, wives, sisters, friends, and women that God wants us to be.  She is so encouraging each morning.  Often she reads scripture or is going through a Bible study with the Cultivating the Lovely community.  I never miss her morning scopes!  I have very much enjoyed listening to Mackenzie! Find her on the Periscope app, and watch her past videos at www.katch.me/boldturquoise

@stacymakescents on Periscope:  Stacy is hilarious.  She gives you a no-nonsense, practical, and humorous perspective on saving money, living godly, homemaking, and so many other things.  She has so much great information!  She normally scopes around 3 p.m. CST.  Find her past videos at www.katch.me/stacymakescents.

@moneysavingmom on Periscope:  Crystal Pain, who you've probably heard me talk about before if you've followed me for any length of time, is a great inspiration and godly woman.  She also has a daily morning show where she shares tips and advice on how to live intentionally.  Crystal is also a mom and online business owner.  I love the encouragement and advice that she gives! Find her past videos at www.katch.met/moneysavingmom.

Cultivating the Lovely: The Podcast:  Mackenzie Monroe from Bold Turquoise also has a podcast! She often interviews other women and talks about a variety of topics.  It is different than her daily morning show, but so good!  Search for Cultivating the Lovely on whatever podcast program you use.

Sorta Awesome Podcast:  Megan Tietz hosts a podcasts that is an "in-depth analysis of pop culture, all things intentional living, and the next big thing you didn't know you couldn't live without."  I am really enjoying listening to Megan, her co-hosts, and guests.  You can also search for Sorta Awesome in your podcast program.

I really enjoy listening to different things during my downtimes.  Whether it's a work or home while I'm doing chores, it's a great time to listen to a short scope or podcast.  Also good for a long drive!

What are you listening to currently?

No comments: