Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Goals so far...

We are 6 days into 2016!  Here's a little bit about how my goals have been going this week.

Health: I have not done well with sleep lately! I'm averaging less than 6 hours a night this week.  Not cool.  But we have been busy, and my husband isn't back in school yet, so that has kinda made our schedule different.  I am working on drinking more water, but haven't hit my goal in that yet.  I have made progress walking! I walked on my treadmill for an hour on Monday, and yesterday I painted for 3 hours, so I think that's an acceptable substitute!  I am also watching what I am eating as well. A friend of mine started a private Facebook group that is an accountability/encouragement group for accomplishing whatever health/fitness goals you have this year.  I think it will be good!

Marriage:  We haven't scheduled our date night yet, but it will happen this month! At some point...
I think I am doing better with the phone as well.  Anyone have a book recommendation about marriage?  I'd love to hear them.

Personal:  I am getting back into my routine of listening to podcasts and periscopes during certain times in my work day.  I love listening to the ladies I follow and learn from them.  I am also reading my first book of 2016, Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson.  It is a Christian fiction suspense/romance novel- my favorite category!  Love it.

Business:  I haven't gotten back to posting on my business pages yet, but plan to work out a schedule today for that.

What are your goals and aspirations this year?

3 comments:

diannanicole said...

You should check out Deeanne Gist and Charles Martin if you haven't read anything by them before. I recommend Beguiled (a Deeanne Gist coauthored book...suspense/romance), A Bride in the Bargain (Gist), and When Crickets Cry (Martin).

diannanicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mississippi Girl said...

Thanks! I am hoping to read lots of books this year. I will check those out.