Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Book Launch Team

So I have some exciting news!  I was picked to be on the book launch team for Crystal Paine's new book Money Making Mom that will be released November 3rd.  I was so excited to be included!  I was sent a copy of the book to read, and I have joined a Facebook group to discuss with the other team members.  All we have to do is read the book, mark quotes and ideas that inspired us, then write reviews for the book on Amazon, our blog, and social media.

So far I am LOVING this book.  Crystal Paine, the creator of the blog "Money Saving Mom" and author of several books, is all about helping families save money and live frugally.  Money-saving ideas and ways to cut your budget are important, but this book addresses another aspect of budgeting: when you don't have a spending problem, but you have an income problem.  It helps inspire and create ideas as well as practical applications on how to create income, especially at home. Visit the book's website here.

This is a book after my own heart.  It has long been a dream of mine to be able to stay home when we have children.  It is very hard to live on one income, especially when that one income isn't very large.  While we are young and don't have children, my husband and I are trying to work our way up to a larger income.  My husband went back to school full time in January of this year to finish his degree.  I am working full time, and part time with my Premier Designs jewelry business. When he graduates and gets a job, our focus will be saving and paying off debt.  Then, hopefully, we will be ready to start our family, and be in a position for me to stay home.  That's the plan at least!

Just wanted to give you a sneak peek into Money Making Mom. If it sounds like something you are interested in, you can pre-order the book here. You can also do a free 5-day course on how to make a full-time income at home. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

diannanicole said...

congrats! at least with your jewelry job you'll be able to do most of it from home, so if you wanted to work when you decide to have kids you could definitely combine those two things :)

Mississippi Girl said...

Yes! That was a major part of why I started selling jewelry. And the fact I like wearing it :)