Thursday, October 29, 2015

Heartfelt



You know those times when you come across something so heartfelt, it touches you deep?  That happened to me this morning.  It started on Facebook, a post that a friend had liked.  I clicked on the link and was sent to a blog written by a father and husband.  You might have heard of him- he is one part of Joey+Rory, the country music duo.  But from this man's writing, you'd never know he was "famous."  They have an incredible story to tell- a precious daughter with Down's Syndrome, and the wife is battling cancer for the second time.  Reading the sweet words, I was almost in tears and praying for this family that I've never met.  I think we need moments like these.  They remind you that life is short and we shouldn't take any moment for granted.

Take a moment and read about their story.  I think it will bless you.


No comments: