Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Might be TMI But...

So, I was too excited about this and I can't help but share. You may not care, but hey, this is my blog, so I'm going to go ahead anyway.

I have found THE bra.  The most comfortable bra I have ever put on my body.  If you have ever struggled with a holder for the girls, you will understand.

The name of the bra is Bra-lelujah. I love that. Spanx makes these bras.  Now, at first hearing this, Spanx does not bring about feelings of comfort, but rather of being squeezed to death so you can fit into that dress.  But, I tell you, they are awesome bras.  The straps are made of that same hosiery material that is stretchy, but doesn't dig into your back or shoulders or cut you in half.  They are front closure, so no hooks to pinch or stab. It feels like you aren't wearing one, while still providing support and a nice shape.  The best part? No bra fat rolls! You have to check these out here. I found mine at Dillard's and tried it on.  They are not cheap, but they are worth every single penny!

So, from one gal to another, I just had to share. :)

No comments: