Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

To be more intentional about blogging, I have decided to do a weekly scheduled post on Wednesdays, called "What's Up Wednesday."  Just a brief post about things going on, what I'm reading, what projects I'm working on, and new products or deals I've found.

So to begin my inaugural post:

Planner-  Recently I posted about the planner I have made for myself this year.  I love the contents, so now it's time to start utilizing it! I have filled in the monthly calendars until the end of the year and marked important dates, birthdays, holidays, appointments, etc.  I have also started utilizing the daily planner page.  I love that it helps me to prioritize what I need to get done.  There is never enough time in the day to do everything that I want to do, so making sure I get the important things done first is great.

"Make Over Your Mornings"- This is a 14 day online course that is all about making the most of the time you have in the mornings and having a better start to your day.  It is not all about how to get up early (and though I could probably use some tips).  This is written by Crystal Paine, the author of the Money Saving Mom blog. You can find more info about the web course here. You work at your won pace and it only takes 15 minutes, but I am really enjoying it.

Choose Gratitude: Blessings Journal-  Also from Crystal Paine, I have bought her Blessings Journal.  I gave one to my mother and sister also, and hope we can go through this journey of being more grateful for what we have in this life, even if it doesn't seem like much.  When you look for things to be grateful for, you find so much that you've been given! You can get your own Blessings Journal here, or just find an empty notebook and start writing!

Theme of the moment: Be Intentional-  This applies to work, planning my days, and to my Premier business.  If you are not intentional about what you are doing, you will not accomplish your goals!

Picture of the moment-

No comments: