Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What's Up Wednesday 6/24

Hello faithful readers. Here's another installment of What's Up Wednesday.

My sister got married!!!- This past weekend was spent doing wedding-y things as my sister got hitched.  She had a fairy tale wedding, complete with Cinderella dress and horse and carriage! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Swagbucks- I redeemed my first gift card today!!! $25 Visa gift card for 2,200 points.  And I still had some to spare. I am going to save the gift cards for Christmas presents. Here's the link if you want to check it out.

Proverbs Bible Study-  I am a bit behind! I have been doing my morning devotional, but I got a tad behind over the weekend.  I need to catch up.  I should be on chapter 8 today, but I am at chapter 3.

Happy 1st Premier Birthday to Me!- Today marks the year anniversary of being a Premier Designs Jeweler! I love everything about Premier and  I am SOOO excited about going to National Rally and seeing all the new jewelry! Ready to hit the ground running in July.

Theme of the Moment-  Rest! The weekend was so busy, I am trying to catch up this week.

Picture of the Moment- 

No comments: