Thursday, August 21, 2008

Babies


We've had babies to take care of at our house this week...baby puppies that is. :) They are beyond adorable. We're having to bottle feed them once a day, in addition to what they get from the mom, cause they're not gaining weight like they should. I think it's fun bottle feeding them though, cause you get to hold and cuddle them. We'll have them for another week before they (and us, for the weekend) go back home. It's alot of fun having puppies, even if it is quite a bit of work. I've always loved animals, since I was a little girl. We grew up with dogs, inside and out, and even a few cats and a rabbit or two in the mix. I have two dogs that live with me now, and I don't know what I'd do without them. Especially last semester, living by myself, it was so nice to have them greet me at the door when I got home from class. When I have a household of my own one day, there will definitely be animals in it. I want my kids to grow up around them like I did. Animals, especially puppies, are dear to my heart! <3





No comments: