Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hilariousness and Habits

I realized something today: I'm forming a habit. Whether it's good, bad, or indifferent, I don't know. I'm becoming a hair twirler. When I wear my hair down, I twirl a piece of my hair around my finger. This just started a couple of weeks ago, and I only noticed it the other day. I thought it was strange that I just started this. I'm also doodling a lot more than usual. Hmm. I'm sure there's some psychological reason or meaning behind it, but I'm not really sure I want to know...

Rebecca and I were coming back from the Co-op today, stopped at a red light, and saw the most hilarious thing I've seen in ages. A big guy on a motorcycle. Ok, so that's not hilarious in itself, but what he had on his head was. He was wearing a helmet with huge-and when I say huge, I mean about 5 feet wide-pair of longhorn cow horns attached. Oh my goodness. We didn't laugh very hard at first, cause he could probably see us, but when he drove by we both DIED laughing, and we didn't stop for a good 10 minutes. Oh what I would have given for a camera! That totally made my day.

Right now I'm sitting outside on our patio. The weather is absolutely heavenly. Sunny and the perfect temperature. I'm really supposed to be writing a translation paper on Chaucer, but I've got a method that I have to go through before a paper of mine actually gets written. Ok, so that's a fancy way of saying I procrastinate, but I thought it was clever at least... We'll just say I'm practicing my typing...that excuse will work for now.

No comments: