Monday, September 29, 2008

I Was Tagged!

I was tagged by Mrs. H

* Grab the nearest book.
* Open the book to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
* Tag five other people to do the same.

"He made your eyes, and can discern
Whichever way you think to turn:
He made your ears and he can hear,
When you think nobody is near:
In every place by night or day,
He watches all you do and say."

The nearest book was sitting on my fireplace mantle. It's a book of children's poetry that I got from a bookstore in Canterbury, England. It was published in 1851. It's got some really good poems in it.

I don't have five people to tag, but I'll tag John and Erich.

No comments: