Tuesday, November 17, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 16 and 17


Day 16:  I am thankful for Premier Designs Jewelry.  They are an amazing Christian, debt-free company that truly puts people above profit.  It has been a blessing in my life the last year.  I have been able to bring in extra income for our family.  I am able to work when I want to work, without quotas or minimum monthly orders.  I also LOVE the jewelry! I love picking out what to wear every day.  It has been so rewarding to bless women who host parties with free jewelry!  I don't know always how Premier will fit into my life, but I have loved it this far, and have hope for this year to be even better.

Day 17: I am thankful that I was taught at a young age to have a love for reading.  It took a while for my mom to teach me to read, mainly because I hated saying sounds and words out loud!  But when I learned, she gave me a set of children's books and I fell in love. I used to be able to remember the series, but it escapes me now.  She fostered and fed that love of reading all through my childhood, and on into being a teenager.  I have loved mainly fiction, and that is still my favorite to read.  I have lately been diversifying to other genres, but still love my christian mystery/suspense/romance books.  Dee Henderson, Terri Blackstock, Frank Peretti, Coleen Coble, and Ted Dekker are a few of my favorite authors.  I am currently reading Dee Henderson's Taken, just released this year.

Day 1 and 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 and 6
Day 7 and 8
Day 9 and 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15

No comments: