Friday, November 20, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 19 and 20


Day 19: I am so thankful for one-on-one time!  Whether it's my husband, parents, siblings or friends- I love spending that one-on-one time with people who matter to me.  My mom was gracious enough to go with me to an out of town doctor's appointment yesterday.  We spent the drive there and back talking about all sorts of things, and we got a little shopping out of the way while we were there!  We were also able to have three meals together, just her and I.  It was so good to spend that time building our relationship.  Now that I am an adult, I am very grateful that we are working on a friendship, and not just a mother/daughter relationship.  Though she will always be my Mamma!!

Day 20: Thankful for Fridays!!! It is wonderful to feel like you have accomplished/survived another week, and facing a few days off and hopefully some rest or fun!  My mom and I are taking another road trip tomorrow to go visit my cousin and her family for her 2nd youngest's birthday! Can't wait to see everyone! It's been too long.

Day 1 and 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 and 6
Day 7 and 8
Day 9 and 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16 and 17
Day 18 and 19 

No comments: