Friday, November 27, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 27

For most people, today is Black Friday.  A chance to grab the latest and greatest deals to get your Christmas shopping done early.  I have never been a big Black Friday shopper.  I went once.  That was plenty.

For me, today is Thanksgiving number 2!  It doesn't matter the actual date, this is the day that we are gathering with my husband's family to celebrate.  I am thankful that they are willing to move holidays to get everyone together.  When my husband worked at the sheriff's office, he often had to work holidays, so being able to celebrate with everyone when he was off work was a big deal.

So whether you are Black Friday shopping, in a turkey coma from yesterday, or having Thanksgiving #2, be grateful for everyone and everything you have in your life.

Day 1 and 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 and 6
Day 7 and 8
Day 9 and 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16 and 17
Day 18
Day 19 and 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26

No comments: