Saturday, November 21, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 21

So, I have done good for the first 20 days!!! Only 10 left.  But it's getting harder to think of topics I haven't covered already!  I know there's a million things for me to be thankful for though.

Something that I have very much been enjoying is encouraging women bloggers that I have been listening to and reading lately.

Crystal Paine from Money Saving Mom has been so amazing.  Her blog is great, and I love her Periscope morning show.  She shares Morning Motivation each morning around 7:30-8:00 a.m. CST each morning.  It has encouraged and refreshed me each morning. Check out here show on the Periscope app @moneysavingmom, or see the replays of her scopes here. She also has several books for sale which you can find on Amazon.

Mackenzie Monroe from Bold Turquoise has also been an inspiration!  She is so upbeat and encouraging.  I don't know about you, but I need more positivity and encouragement in my life! She has a morning show also, it airs usually around 8:30-9:00 a.m. CST. It is called Cultivating the Lovely, and she helps us grow loneliness in our everyday lives, to be the wives, mothers, sisters, and friends that God has called us to be.  You can find the replays of her scopes here also.

Who do you follow that encourages and helps you? I'd love to know!

Day 1 and 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 and 6
Day 7 and 8
Day 9 and 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16 and 17
Day 18
Day 19 and 20


No comments: