Tuesday, November 10, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 7 and 8


Ok, so this blogging every day thing has been harder than I thought! I got behind over the weekend.  Lots going on! So I'll take time now to catch up.

Day 7:  I want to take some time to say how thankful I am for my in-laws.  Jason's parents have been so good to me since day one.  They have treated me less like a daughter-in-law and more like a daughter.  They have helped us in so many ways since we have been together.  It is wonderful to know that my family grew when I married Jason.  I am thankful for them and all the family I have on his side.

Day 8: I am also thankful for the awesome brother and sister I gained! Jason's sister and her husband are great.  We don't get to see them as often as we'd like because we are all so busy, but it's great when we do get the time to catch up and hang out.

They say you not only marry your spouse, but also their family! I'm glad that is the case.  I love family on all sides!  Especially with the holidays coming up, I am so thankful to get to spend time with family.

Day 1 and 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 and 6

No comments: