Tuesday, November 3, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness- Day 3


It's Day 3 in my series 30 Days of Thankfulness.  Today I am thankful for my big sister!

My sister is 3 years older than me.  She has always been the adrenaline junkie, the accident prone one, and the fireball of our family.  She is the oldest and the one who paved the way for me not to get in trouble for speeding tickets!  

I admire my big sister so much.  She takes big risks to get where she wants to be.  I admire her dreams and her work to make those come true.  She has become a best friend and encourager to me, someone I can come to with any problem and get a fresh and encouraging perspective.  I hate she doesn't live close by anymore, and that life has us both very busy, but I treasure the time we get to spend together when we do.  She is a beautiful person, inside and out.  I am so happy she has found someone to spend her life with, and he's a pretty great person too.  I love them both and am excited for what the future holds for all of us.  I love y'all!



No comments: